Samsung M21s ADB Driver, Owners Manual & PC App Software Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 – Samsung M21s ADB Driver software is a client-server program used to create the bridge between the developer and the Android device, in addition to creating a connection between the PC and the M21s device for the development of M21s applications. Here, you can find the ADB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 with an appropriate installation guide.
With the help of the ADB driver controller, you can give a direct order through any device, which will allow you to modify and transfer files between your M21s and PC. It allows you to backup files, data recovering, synchronization, and various other advanced features between the Samsung M21s and PC. ADB driver can also be considered as Android Debug Bridge Driver. Without the correct ADB driver, you cannot do advanced things on the PC in addition to the regular file transfer. It is easy to download the ADB Driver, just click on the “Download Link” below.
With the Samsung M21s ADB driver software installed on your PC, You can unlock the option of using 3G / 4G mobile data with a computer to surf the Internet through the official Samsung M21s PC suite. You must first enable USB debugging on your setting menu on your phone right after the correct ADB driver for Samsung M21s installed on your PC. Not only that, but You can also root, downgrade, upgrade the M21s firmware, and flashing M21s stock ROM using the official Samsung M21s USB driver.
How to install Samsung M21s ADB Driver for Windows 10 and 8
Samsung ADB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
Installing Samsung M21s ADB Driver for Windows 10:
- Connect your Samsung M21s to the USB port of your computer.
- In the left pane of Computer Management, select Device Manager.
- In the right pane of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard, select Search my computer for the driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.