Samsung F02s ADB Driver, Owners Manual & PC App Software Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 – Samsung F02s ADB Driver software is a client-server program used to create the bridge between the developer and the Android device, in addition to creating a connection between the PC and the F02s device for the development of F02s applications. Here, you can find the ADB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 with an appropriate installation guide.
With the help of the ADB driver controller, you can give a direct order through any device, which will allow you to modify and transfer files between your F02s and PC. It allows you to backup files, data recovering, synchronization, and various other advanced features between the Samsung F02s and PC. ADB driver can also be considered as Android Debug Bridge Driver. Without the correct ADB driver, you cannot do advanced things on the PC in addition to the regular file transfer. It is easy to download the ADB Driver, just click on the “Download Link” below.
With the Samsung F02s ADB driver software installed on your PC, You can unlock the option of using 3G / 4G mobile data with a computer to surf the Internet through the official Samsung F02s PC suite. You must first enable USB debugging on your setting menu on your phone right after the correct ADB driver for Samsung F02s installed on your PC. Not only that, but You can also root, downgrade, upgrade the F02s firmware, and flashing F02s stock ROM using the official Samsung F02s USB driver.
How to install Samsung F02s ADB Driver for Windows 10 and 8
Samsung ADB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
Installing Samsung F02s ADB Driver for Windows 10:
- Connect your Samsung F02s to the USB port of your computer.
- In the left pane of Computer Management, select Device Manager.
- In the right pane of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard, select Search my computer for the driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.